Codezilla is a company based in Romania, with offices in Bucharest, Iași and Chicago, with over 20 years of experience and a fast-growing rhythm, a team of over 120 developers and specialists, over 500 projects delivered every year, and a desire to really make an impact and evolve.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for our offices in Bucharest. If you want to be part of a fast-growing company, if you get your kicks from signing new deals and delivering successful ones and if you are eager to thrive and learn more, then we would love to meet you!
- Be part of the sales and brand strategy, together with the marketing team;
- Constantly grow your network of contacts, by adding new potential clients to your existing portfolio, based on constant market prospecting;
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, business owners, or decision-makers, and transform those relationships into deals;
- Generate revenue according to your annual target and KPIs;
- Work closely with our local team of project managers and developers in order to make sure the projects are delivered accordingly;
- Take over all the commercial matters, from pitching proposals to contract negotiation, sustain all communication with the customer’s stakeholders, and manage the budget for the projects;
- Develop sales forecasts and plans according to the general KPI set, and periodically communicate reports about your achievements;
- Use a CRM solution to prioritize and manage daily activities and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar role in a software development company;
- Powerful soft skills package (excellent people skills, communication, negotiation, time management and planning, hands-on and strategic thinking, decision maker, self-motivated, and success-oriented);
- Proficiency in MS Office and a keen eye for impactful presentations;
- A vast network of contacts already developed among the key stakeholders of companies in defined targeted markets is a plus.
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive compensation with fixed income and performance bonuses;
- A friendly and collaborative Agile work environment with cross-functional and international teams;
- Access to new and modern technologies aligned with a highly dynamic software environment;
- Continuous learning by having access to trainings/certifications/conferences;
- Private medical subscription;
- Up to 23 paid vacation days, plus a day off for your birthday;
- Free rides with Splash electric scooters;
- Referral program;
- Annual teambuilding activities and monthly events;
- Nice and pleasant working environment located in the city centre.
- Be part of a great team of talented professionals that can help you thrive alongside them.